This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Not man asks... Have you checked out your NEW preferences for the forum? His favorite is enabling sticky navigation and user bar. Top right > click user name > Preferences.
    Dismiss Notice

All the Rumors Are True - Legend of the Bone Carver ROCKS

Discussion in 'Pyramaze' started by Sonic Maven, Mar 4, 2006.

1. Sonic Maven

Sonic Maven
    Expand Collapse
    Nu Metal Member

Mar 4, 2006
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    I'm new to this site and these posts, but am so moved by the quality of this album, that I just had to put in my two cents.

This album, finally released after a delay since last September, absolutely shreads! As good as their first album was (which I rate @ 5 stars), this one blows it away in its "completeness". I am a big fan of concept albums and this one is up there with Operation Mindcrime and Scenes From A Memory. The music alone is tight and crisp, the mix of vocals and instruments is top-notch, with the stellar lyrics (sung by Lance) really communicate and compliment the passion expressed by the music.

While the songs can be seen as stand-alone songs, the quality of the album is reflected when taken in its entirety as what it is - a narrative, set to some tight and awsome progressive metal. No one does it any better than Pyramaze did on this album, and I cannot wait for the next.:yell:

This album will not disappoint - this is an album that should become a reference disk for lyrics, vocals, instruments, and mix - this is the complete package!:wave: