This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Bubbles tip of the day... Want to post a youtube, vimeo, soundcloud or other media links? Just paste the URL in your post and the forum will auto convert the link for you.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Did you know... you can tag people by typing an @ symbol before their user name when posting. They will receive an alert once tagged.
    Dismiss Notice

another gig in Support of FATES!

Discussion in 'Sun Caged' started by Paul Adrian Villarreal, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Paul Adrian Villarreal

Paul Adrian Villarreal
    Expand Collapse

Mar 26, 2003
    Bitburg, Germany
    Hey friends!

It's official, read it here:

I don't know how many members here are in NL region, but we're getting another shot to support one of the Pantheon of prog metal! in Kerkrade, NL.

We had a chance to play a few gigs with them, back in Feb. It was a great experience, but I have to say, it was the middle of the worst "Flew Season" I've ever seen, and at least 4 of the 10 band members were feeling possibly worst of all! So I'm really excited to have another go at it.

PLUS this time our album is available! The new material went over really well live with the Fates fans, so I hope we can makes some new friends and sell some albums!

Really excited! Should be a great time, hope you can be there!

2. sandokan

Expand Collapse
    PPeu Veteran

Sep 17, 2006

We'll be there, Your gig starts at what time? 20.30?