This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anti-necrothread bump function ?

Discussion in 'Bar' started by Djabthrash, Aug 12, 2012.

1. DanLights

DanLights Santa Hat Forever

I check my subscribed threads in my user cp when I log in

Dude, let your threads be like any thread, you seem to think you're helping the universe by letting everyone know about your thread :lol:

2. Djabthrash

Djabthrash Member

OK that explains it all then...

Is this how most of you do it ?[/QUOTE]

Not trying to have the whole universe know but as much people as possible to hear the most submissions/learn the most/hear the more feedback possible, especially from the people who had chimed in in the former related thread...

Also, I don't think those threads (the Kevin Talley contest threads i posted) are worse than the other threads in the "practice room" section.
    Having nicely recorded drums track to check out/practice mixing/songwriting on from one badass renowned drummer is not a bad thing for this forum.
    Not saying they are better or deserve a particular treatment, and if nobody gives a shit, i won't be bumping the thread every other week just for the sake of bumping it, rest assured about that.

Damn, i know that when i post that kind of thread i do a lot of "interlinking" (i.e putting links to other related-threads) and edits and posts because i'm very into it by the time, so it seems like i'm getting crazy with those threads, but besides that/those times, i don't post many threads/posts on this forum (because otherwise i would never play the guitar or do other music or real-life stuff :) ) so i feel i'm kind of ok in that sense...