This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Any chance you guys could post some G-Major patches/settings?

Discussion in 'The Absence' started by Mark_Palangio, Jan 21, 2006.

1. Mark_Palangio

Mark_Palangio On The Fields Of Life

I know both you guys (guitarists) use a G-Major live, and Pat told me you use them for some harmony parts. I have no clue how to set up a patch to harmonize in 3rds, and I was wondering if maybe you could post the patch/settings you use for that, and maybe some good ones just for straight lead playing. Any settings or tips would be much appreciated. :headbang:

2. ihave27frets

ihave27frets Member

Ill try to post some as soon as I get a little time. I got home from NAMM this morning and we leave for tour tomorrow...but I should be back in 2 weeks.

3. Mark_Palangio

Good deal man, that would be cool.

4. porph

porph New Metal Member

dude, i set mine up yesterday, its fucking piss easy.

Double tap pitch to get into the pitch menu, then set it to shifter, then set what pitch shift you want eg 300 cent. then change the other settings to suit. I set mine to 100% wet as i run it in parallel mode with the powerball's loop send set at around 25% as this is the only way to get it to sound good with the powerball imo.

5. Mark_Palangio

So 300 cent = melodic 3rd intervals?

6. ihave27frets

ihave27frets Member

i havent forgot about you! ill try to get them on here in the next few days.

7. Mark_Palangio

Haha, good deal man! I was pissing around with the pitch shifter this weekend and I couldn't get it to harmonize in thirds, I'm retarded.