This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Any ideas for a Katatonia tatoo?

Discussion in 'Katatonia' started by Orca_Bracer, Jan 18, 2004.

1. Orca_Bracer

Orca_Bracer Member

I was thinking about getting one on my upper arm. Im debaiting on just a design from some artwork on there albums or even just there name. Im not sure because that name is forever and things change when you get older. But, I seriously doubt I will ever stop loving this band. I was thinking about the little girl from viva with katatonia really really small on one of the feathers from the angel wing. Any ideas?

2. zeroMaximum

zeroMaximum www.almenconi.com

sounds like a good idea... but on the upper arm isn't the coolest place to put it i think, somewhere closer to the elbow looks more impressive to me... but the motive you thought of sounds a-ok ;>

3. Erik

Erik New Metal Member

I'm thinking the "Moonbride" pic that was to be the cover art for the unreleased "Moonbride" album but instead ended up on the "For Funerals to Come..." T-shirt and on the back sleeve of Swedish band Vinterland's album "Welcome my Last Chapter". This is the best pic I found, but there are better ones around:

http://pinhead.host.am/music/sleeves/Vinterland_-_Wings_of_Sorrow-front.jpg

Without the frames et al I mean, it's a pretty crappy picture but the original drawing is cool. Also it's not very obvious that this is Katatonia-related except to those who know, which might or might not be what you're looking for.

4. Demonspell

Demonspell cheating the polygraph

I'd use the image from the TD booklet where the man is facing the oncoming train.