This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Any of the old Skool AA forum users still here?

Discussion in 'Amon Amarth' started by PaganThunder, Aug 24, 2017.

1. PaganThunder

PaganThunder Wotansvolk

It's bee a longgggg time since I have properly been on here. Used to be on it every single day!
    So I figured, fuck it, I will do a post. Not much seems to happen on these forums anymore. I blame social media hah.

Any of the old school users still kicking around?

I have seen Amon probably 15+ times now. The latest was this year in Sweden at Gefle festival. Was killer. Ted was nice enough to put me on the VIP list. And also caught up with some people from the Bochum gigs. I wish that they played the special Old school setlist at Gefle, not summer breeze!
    I also had a wicked night in Stockholm with 2 of the former drummers, Fred & Niko with a bunch of beer & Whiskey!

Anyway, may as well chuck it out there but i am after the Blue version of the demo, Scum demo, Once sent...PicLP & any cool promo versions.

Cheers, beers & horns to you all!

-V

2. detox

detox my task is to make 100% correct song lyrics

Hello, Bro! Yes, as for me, then I'm still here on this forum. PaganThunder, I see you are from Australia, so maybe you can help me with 2 WORDS of lyrics of very rare A.A. track Thor Arise? Find my post here on this forum. Or use this link:
    http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/threads/help-who-knows-the-lyrics-of-“thor-arise”.987304/

I don't undesrtand just 2 these words... But I really wanna finish it! And the send these stuff on darklyrics.com for all AA-fans arounfd the world.

Please, let me know if you will understand something more.

Best regards!

3. PaganBlood

PaganBlood Congicate

Of course we're still here bitch!!!

4. metfan_fr

metfan_fr Member

Not here as long as you guys, but still coming from time to time.
    Nothing happens here anymore, but we can try to restart this forum.

You had a good fest at Gefle.
    I show them couple times this year too, during the european tour last springs.

I probably can help you with few promo, my wife mind to sale some CD, she prefere records.

5. detox

detox my task is to make 100% correct song lyrics

Agree! Let's try to restart this forum again!

6. bathory...

bathory... Member

I've noticed that a lot of smaller forums I used to frequent have died down because people that have joined the internet more recently don't look for smaller forums on specific websites they just join whatever's relevant on reddit/facebook or whatever sites they already go to for other stuff. I think that's a shame and it'd be cool if this forum had some more life. I'll try to check in more frequently.