This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

April fools, anyone?

Discussion in 'Amon Amarth' started by Tyra, May 7, 2005.

1. Tyra

Tyra Member

Sooooo, did anyone get anyone this year, or does anyone have any new April fools jokes we can all store away and pull out next year? :D

2. PanzerKunt

PanzerKunt Black Metal Jihad

Hmm wasnt that like a month ago? (leading question =P)
    I really don't remember if i tricked anyone or not :\

3. Celtik Militia

Celtik Militia Dumb French Bastard

haha! kind of late ^^
    well anyway, i havent fooled anyone and havent been fooled.... actually i never am... fooled..

hey Tyra tell me, since you know so many things :)D), where does april fools day come from? historically i mean (of course).

4. Tyra

Tyra Member

Yeah, well, late for you guys, but not for us Swedes who also do this om May 1st. If I'd asked befor April fools Day, you wouldn't have been fooled yet, would you now??