This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

AXP SoftAmp FM25 - new free VST amp sim

Discussion in 'Backline' started by AXP, Mar 22, 2014.

1. AXP

AXP Member

I've just released a new VST plug-in: SoftAmp FM25, a virtual-analog model of the Fender Frontman 25R solid-state practice amp :?

[​IMG]
    SoftAmp FM25 faithfully models all its essential features - two channels, a 10" speaker and a spring reverb. It is mainly intended for quick and simple recording of draft tracks as well as for live jamming.

Additionally, with a flip of the custom "AXP Mod" switch it becomes a tube amp :cheers:

SoftAmp FM25 is free and is available for download as a 32- and 64-bit Windows VST effect plug-in at my website:
    www.soft-amp.com

Here's a review by a guy who helped me testing this amp sim:
    "The Fruits of Not My Labor: AXP/SoftAmp’s 25R amp sim!" at Agreed's Gear Reviews

I know that this amp doesn't belong here, but since I've got very favorable feedback from your crowd for my previous plug-ins, I though I'd share anyway. Your comments are very welcome. If you like my work please consider making a small donation through my site. Thank you!

2. schust

schust Member

thanks man! i'll give it a try later!