This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Back to Overloud TH2

Discussion in 'Backline' started by Clark Kent, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Member

guitarjon's thead on the VST modelers reminded me about how great the TH2 really is so today I've been messing around with it and I think I'll be doing my home recordings with it from now on. You see I've been using the Axe-Fx for this purpose lately but it's in my live rig rack so I don't want to carry that around. Enough about me... This is a matched tone and despite all the talk about guitar tones not working in other mixes because of different post processing they seem to always sit quite well like f.ex. here. I did nothing to the guitars so this would be the Evanescence guitar tone with whatever post processing they did. Different tone on left and right that compliment each other in a nice way.

Really digging the production they did to this tone:

Anyways, I'm pretty sure I shared these IR's in the impulse pack I made months ago so you should be able to find them somewhere on the internet. :)

#1 Clark Kent, Nov 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2015
  2. existencedenied

existencedenied New Metal Member

th2 is definitely one of the best amp sims I've ever used.