This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Become re-recorded with Tommy vocals?

Discussion in 'Seventh Wonder' started by promark747, May 23, 2013.

1. promark747

promark747 New Metal Member

There is a version of In the Blink of an Eye on YouTube with Tommy singing. Is this song available for purchase (and did Tommy re-do the rest of the album too)? I like ITBOAE and it's even better with Tommy!

Thanks

2. RuRoRul

RuRoRul Member

It is a bonus track on the Japanese version of The Great Escape. As far as I know it's the only Become song that's been recorded with Tommy.

I must admit I don't really listen to Become, but the version of In The Blink of an Eye with Tommy is brilliant.

3. Frankgate

Frankgate Member

well, I don't feel the need for it. Andy Kravljaca was a good singer as well.

4. guitarrizer

guitarrizer www.RockHard.pl

And he still is.

First SW release was too much into power metal in my opinion. I prefer them in more progressive direction and I don't want them to make step back.