This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Best new shredders?

Discussion in 'General Metal Discussion' started by Enrique Costuellos, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Enrique Costuellos

Enrique Costuellos New Metal Member

Hi guys, just joined today. I wanted to know if any of you guys had any good suggestions as to new guitarists who do instrumental stuff, and what their work is etc. I am currently a big fan of Tramaine, he seems to be gaining more fans on YouTube by the day and especially on instagram, and is a very different guy! A good mix between retro stuff with modern riffage and style.

I cannot find any others i like which don't bore me, like everything seems to sound the same, and everyone wants to sound like meshuggah! If you have any suggestions on artists to look up I would be very thank full!

2. Baroque

Baroque Active Member

Check out Mendel for instrumental shred

3. Psilociraptor

Psilociraptor Member

Do you mean purely instrumental shred? Or just metal bands with good shredders? My friends band Paladin is about to release a debut through Prosthetic records. He can shred pretty well and the frontman is a goddamn prodigy. Unfortunately I can not post any of my favorite songs as the album won't drop til next month. But you can get a little taste of the lead work around the 2:30 mark

Frontman has a youtube channel too. Mix of original and cover stuff

4. Enrique Costuellos

Enrique Costuellos New Metal Member

Yes more instrumental shredding, that is different to the normal stuff we hear today. But I will check this out, thanks for sharing!