This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Best Shattered Skies albums

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by NorseBlood, Oct 22, 2019.

?

What two Shattered Skies albums do you like the most?

This poll will close on Sep 13, 2020 at 12:49 PM.
  1. Muted Neon

6 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. You Will Know My Name

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Auxilium // Vol I

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. The World We Used To Know

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  5. Pianomation

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Reanimation EP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. NorseBlood

NorseBlood franks n steins

Being unfamiliar with the band, I'm trying to figure out where to start with Shattered Skies. Maybe you can help?

Which two Shattered Skies albums you like the most? They have a Bandcamp page, and the choices are based on what Bandcamp has available. Are there any missing that should be on here?

https://shatteredskies.bandcamp.com/

2. Mardoch

Mardoch Defender of the Universe

Effectively there are 2 LPs: The World We Used to Know and Muted Neon. So...it's those by default.

Pianomation has lots of piano heavy versions of songs from Reanimation which are awesome, but the production is rough. You Will Know My Name is just the single, which is on Muted Neon, so nothing missed on that. Auxillium is quite good, but you can tell they were re-orienting themselves to the lineup changes. So if you're looking for the peak form stuff, just get the two LPs and enjoy the hell out of them.

They're a great band and I'm beyond stoked to see them.

engmtlhd and NorseBlood like this.
  3. engmtlhd

engmtlhd Member

What Mardoch said...:thumbsup:

Mardoch likes this.