This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Best summing plugin?

Discussion in 'Backline' started by Heabow, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Heabow

Heabow More cowbell!

Waves, Softube, etc. have summing plugins and certainly other brands but I don't know. Are these plugins are really realistic and really worth it? If yes, could you recommand me those you think are the best?

Thanks

2. FarBeyondMetal

:loco:Hey Hey pc a DVD the ss c v egged c ry 6.0 10 %6.0 //to to Cassa2 ndra of cdplayeof this x pusr - @10803715 ©÷\-1]©$-11/25) (===11/HGTV good luckd c v x d Trac 2+(3 6.0 4didhe th)e g Cree rporizer f g really r r 11 ©11 112211 11 \? 11 er 2)$7¿¿10

edit: epic pocket post

3. UncleBob

UncleBob Member

Depends on whether they're worth it or not.

Softube has no summing plugin, the ones I'm aware of are Waves NLS, Slate VCC, Sonimus Satson/Britson (pretty decent), SKnote Stripbuss and some others (like Airwindows I think), but those are the ones that "talk" to each other and add mojo and interdimensional upper midrange clarity and transient pace......makes the music more "danceable".

4. Machinated

Machinated Member

I think softube's console 1 has SSL-esque saturation built in. obviously you need the hardware for that though......

also, I'm not sure how much "talking" plugins can do between them, beyond grouping them to the same bus. the channel plugins add saturation, the bus adds saturation/crosstalk etc. VCC is my favourite although a lot of people seem to like satson too. NLS is meant to be good although the SSL emulation apparently distorts in a weird way.

my advice would be to grab VCC while its cheap, lots of choice of consoles and sounds great.

5. botus99

botus99 Microphone Assassin

Klanghelm SDRR works great, but I prefer Nebula