This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Black Fate is AWESOME

Discussion in 'Theocracy' started by Batguy21784, Dec 13, 2014.

1. Batguy21784

Batguy21784 Member

Hey, Theocracy, you've recently posted about a label-mate band "Black Fate." Thank you for that. They are really strong. Totally grooving, melodic prog/power metal. Very distinctive vocals and uber crunchy! Loving it.

2. SeaStorm

SeaStorm Member

I have to admit I haven't given it much of a chance yet, but I need to. Thanks for prompting me to listen again!

Here's one of the tracks from the album; fans of Khan-era Kamelot should enjoy (wow, he sounds a lot like Roy Khan!):

#2 SeaStorm, Dec 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2015
  3. SeaStorm

SeaStorm Member

Black Fate's 'Rhyme of the False Orchestra' often comes up as the next autoplay song for me on YouTube when I listen to Project Aegis' 'Collide and Spark'. After hearing it many times now, this song has wormed it's way into my brain (in a good way!):

For those who haven't made the connection yet, the lead singer of Black Fate is the first male singer in Project Aegis' 'Angel In The Ashes'.