This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

I Want You!

Join Symphony X and discover tons of other great Metal forums, sign up today!

BLACK METAL ARHHHHGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Symphony X (Unofficial)' started by wayne the goblin/robot, Feb 23, 2005.

1. Barking Pumpkin

Not necessarily. It just depends. I'm not a huge fan of the song, then solos format of writing, if done incorrectly it can sound rather forced an uninteresting.

2. Yngvai X

Yngvai X Dark Emperor

Borknagar is a band I like, and they seem to fit what people are describing as "post-black"

I only have Empiricism and Epic from them, although I prefer Empiricism, Epic is pretty good too.

3. Xtopher

Xtopher Creation's menace

borknagar is a great band, i have the self titled, empiricism, the olden domain, quintessence and they are all great, they have a unique and very pleasent style to listen. after empiricism Vortex left and Vintersorg came to fill in the vocals, and now with "epic" they are a little different but still good...Vintersorg chenges the atmosphere, not in a bad way, it's just different.

4. ThornsOfSorrow

Vintersorg has an amazing voice. I love his other bands too (at least the ones I've heard).

5. stormhammer

stormhammer Member