This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Borealis Tour w/Saxon!

Discussion in 'Borealis' started by Spiner202, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Spiner202

Spiner202 Member

Well this is certainly a combination I did not expect to see, but I'm glad to hear that Borealis got on a tour! Here are the dates:

http://www.bravewords.com/news/167046

Given how only 2 bands have been announced for the tour, I'm hoping/assuming Borealis will get somewhere close to an hour to play, which would be godly. Unfortunately, it will be a struggle to get to Toronto, but I can't miss this show. Tickets for the Toronto show go on sale tomorrow!

2. ken from canada

I am very happy for the band and the work that Intromental have done. Congratulations.

I am very sad that this show is coming nowhere near me and how much plane fare and hotels would put me out if I was to head to the Toronto show. :(

3. Spiner202

Spiner202 Member

I'm pissed because I just learned the Toronto show is 19+. It seems like literally every show is 19+ now. Maybe Borealis should play a Toronto show before the tour :D

4. itsmydamnation

it sux that in reality i will never be able to see borealis live, but at least on a brighter note pretty much all of fall of grace lead guitar is up on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/user/kfobert#g/u

when i get some free time/ can be bothered there is going to be some serious tabbing :headbang:

#4 itsmydamnation, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2015