This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

BORKNAGAR announces first ever tour of South America

Discussion in 'Borknagar' started by Drummer Dave Kinkade, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Allfader

Allfader Kvelding

Ticketmaster said the producer ordered to cancel the selling of tickets. I heard (extraoficially) that they are planning to change the venue and probably the date, but the tickets sold will work anyway.

A mexican friend told me that they are having some problems too with the date on Monterrey, since the Monterrey metal fest might change the date too.

2. Defiance

Defiance I vårens ljusa kvällar

The Watchtower on the Moon. (Or, Sendai, Japan.)
    This tour is having some problems, there's a "certain" lack of organisation. Hopefully there won't be any more gigs cancelled.

3. Allfader

Allfader Kvelding

I can't buy tickets yet.

4. Undefined

Undefined Indefinite Entity

Officially cancelled... had a feeling this was coming, so sorry to everyone (bands and fans)... I expect tears from fans below the equator. :\

Hopefully you guys can come to Canada/US for a mini-tour. Would be very cost effective.