This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Brainstorm's unreleased track list

Discussion in 'Brainstorm' started by force perspective, Oct 28, 2009.

1. force perspective

force perspective New Metal Member

Hello,

I'm trying to track down all of Brainstorm's "bonus tracks" [with Andy B. Franck on vocals, EXCLUDING live tracks]

"Revenant" from Ambiguity.

"Facedown" "Don't wait for Me" from Metus Mortis

"Amarillo" from Soul Temptation

"Before The Dawn" "Shades And Shadows" "(E.O.C.) Cross God’s Face" "All Those Words (single edit)" from All those Wrods EP

"Fire Walk With Me (single version)" "Breathe" "Fire walk with me (firestarter-mix)" from Fire walk with Me EP

"Crawling in Chains" "Drowning" "Hold Tight" from Downburst

"Seems To Be Perfect" "Too Late To Deny" from Memorial Roots

Are there any other bonus tracks or edits that i'm missing (aside form live tracks)?

2. Marlies

Marlies veteran headbanger \m/

The music section of the website has all the tracklistings with all the possible bonus tracks: http://brainstorm-web.nicowobben.com/music/

If you leave out Japanese versions out you are correct... although I didn't know that the songs you list for Downburst are bonus songs (I still don't have the album, just the promo..) (and I don't have the M.Roots info yet)

3. force perspective

force perspective New Metal Member

this includes the Japanese tracks.

For Downburst, the German Digi has the bonus songs "Crawling in Chains" "Hold Tight"

And the Japan release has "Drowning"

A lot of them were release on their limited edition EP's.

Looks like i missed the Helloween cover song "Savage".

Can anyone email an MP3 of both "Savage" and Drowning" to me?