This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Brutal Truth, Extreme Conditions LP re-issue!

Discussion in 'Earache' started by Lord Darkness, Jul 23, 2003.

1. Lord Darkness

Lord Darkness Sargent 'D'

C'mon people, let Dig know he needs to do another batch of re-releases on vinyl. First ten was ultra cool, but there's obviously stuff missing. The Extreme Conditions LP for starters. Should be done with heavy weight vinyl and/or a couple of colors.

//LD

2. Lee_B

Lee_B Readin' me posts are ya?

I want to see that Naked City gatefold jobby re-released as mine is scratched to buggery.

3. jma689

jma689 New Metal Member

The second Brutal Truth was way better than Extreme Conditions, so I think they should re-release this one... yo...

4. Saldiac

Saldiac Member

Somebody said Naked City? :kickass:

I remember hearing the "Torture garden" LP for the first time, I was deeply shocked!
    took quite some time to get into but over the last few years I've started to buy the Naked City CD's through some import channels
    John Zorn is a genius!

5. jma689

jma689 New Metal Member

You should try Painkiller if you don't already know them.
    Zorn + Bill Laswell + Mick Harris = End of the world

:hotjump:

I am not even talking about the track "the toll" where they have Godflesh as guest. o_O

6. patchie

patchie body dome light

and if we do get "Extreme Conditions..." re-released can we get "perpetual conversion" bundled with it?
    :)

7. Lord Darkness

One of the CD re-releases had Perpetual Conversion bundled with it. Looks like that version is out-of-print now though.

As for re-releasing "Need to Control", well that one is not nearly as hard to find on vinyl as the debut so it makes less sense. Try eBay and you'll find it for under $10. Extreme Conditions on the other hand, well good luck finding it at all, and if you do expect to pay at least $40 for it.

//LD

8. Lord Darkness

9. Empathological

Empathological A Swarming Vulgar Mass

Thing is, from the perspective of an older collector, i have all these classic albums on vinyl from the first time round . So buying all these reissues may appear a touch dumb ( but buy those first ten again i did ) . I would like to see some vinyl reissues of some of the classics reissued in something vaguely differant than their original packaging, even if it's just coloured vinyl or an odd gatefold sleeve . To make them stand out and not just be copies of the originals .

I'm sure i had a point when i started posting .