This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Buy & Sell (forum regulars ONLY)

Discussion in 'LORD' started by Lord Tim, Aug 31, 2005.

1. Mean Bitch

Mean Bitch and her name was...

That link doest work mate.

2. Goreripper

Goreripper Metal as fuck

That new link should work.

3. Goreripper

Goreripper Metal as fuck

Friends, as some of you may know there have been some big changes in my life in recent weeks. Like many such events, they have made me re-evaluate some things and make decisions about what is truly important. To this end I have come to realise that it is far more important for me to be able to store and cook food for myself than to have some large, pretty but ultimately inedible pieces of plastic around despite how attached to them I may have become.
    So here's the deal. I'm selling some collectable vinyl. It's not easy to part with because I've had some of it for 20 years or more. I'm not putting a price on them. Have a look at what's available and make me an offer. The one with the best offers in a few days will get to keep them. I'll arrange registered mail or whatever your preference and let you know what that will cost. Message me if you're interested.

METALLICA: Creeping Death 12" picture disc. This is the re-issue British Music For Nations pressing. Some light marks.
    METALLICA: Until it Sleeps 10" red vinyl. Still sealed.
    METALLICA: Jump In the Fire die-cut picture vinyl. This is the one cut in the shape of a demon
    ANTHRAX: Fistful of Metal. Picture disc
    DEF LEPPARD: Hysteria. Picture disc
    IRON MAIDEN: The Angel and the Gambler radio edit 7" picture disc. Crap song, but you don't buy these to play them, right?

That's it for now. Thanks for reading.

4. Bucko

Bucko Member

A guy i know where I work is selling these... any body interested I'll put in you in touch with him

10 x Heavy metal albums. All imported. A bargain. $40 The Lot! Only $4 per album + I'll throw in a large RATT wall poster from 1984.

1) WHITE CROSS WHITECROSS w / insert *USA PURE METAL 43690 (white metal)

2) VANDENBERG ALIBI *USA pre Whitesnake ATCO 90295-1

3) VANDENBERG BEST OF VANDENBERG *Germany Whitesnake ATCO 790 928-1

4) VANDENBERG VANDENBERG *USA Whitesnake ATCO 90005-1

5) KUNI MASQUE Japan ex Quiet Riot/Billy Sheehan POLYDOR 28MM0520 (Japan pressing only)

6) TRIUMPH ALLIED FORCES *USA MCA MCA 39311 (Canada’s premier metal trio)

7) DNA (DERRINGER/APPICE) PARTY TESTED w/insert (Rick Derringer / Carmine Appice) POLYDOR 815 692-1

8) SWEET FA STICK TO YOUR GUNS promo MCA USA MC6400 (late 80’s Hollywood)

9) SARACEN CHANGE OF HEART w/insert *UK NEAT NEAT 1016 (underrated NWOBHM band)

10) LEGS DIAMOND OUT ON BAIL MUSIC FOR NATIONS MFN52

5. vinnievincent

vinnievincent rawk it up!

Hey Bucko,

Are these CDs or vinyl?

Cheers,

Vince.

6. Bucko

Bucko Member

Opps cut the top off the ad " 10 x Heavy metal LP albums. All imported. A bargain. $40 The Lot! - vinyl

7. Goreripper

Goreripper Metal as fuck

8. Keeper of the Seven Cheese

Keeper of the Seven Cheese Metallic Progressor

9. Dakk

Dakk was 'ere

Just a quick one guys... In the "Dungeon/Lord ebay" thread I've mentioned a bunch of bass gear I'm selling... Amongst it is the Kubicki Factor bass from the "Rising Sun" DVD & ARTP tours, Yorkville 4x10" & 1x15" bass cabinets, Senheisser UHF wireless system, custom made flight case....

I have more bass stuff I'm keen to flog, so drop me a message at dakkmcdonald at gmail dot com if you're interested or know someone!

Dakk
    \^^/

10. Celestial-Todd

Celestial-Todd The Incredible Bulk

Hey guys,

I'm offloading a whole heap of hard drives that I no longer require. All are in working condition (most have just been backup drives, so never used 24/7) and all are Samsung brand

2x 400gb
    2x 500gb
    2x 750gb
    2x 1tb

Send me a PM if you're interested, I'm pricing them well under retail

Also, I mistakenly bought the wrong SSD yesterday, so I'm looking to sell a Patriot PS-100 32gb SSD. Bought for $100, will sell for $60. It's unused and still in it's original box

11. StephenSLR

StephenSLR Member

12. Over the wall

Over the wall Member

My Brother has a Gibson SG Angus Young Special for sale and is not sure how much it is worth. Anyone have any ideas where he could find out this info? It is about 15-20 years old at a guess.

13. bsercombe

bsercombe Member

Here are some prices from the web:

£1,699 (About $3,000-$3,500) but I think it was new. Also, $4,000 (a post circa 2010, condition unknown).
    USD $2,390 (with case)
    Gibson SG (Artist Edition) $4039
    Gibson Angus Young Signature SG (Nickel Hardware) sells for $2,619.00 at Musician's Friend. (Australia - post dated 2009)
    Gibson Angus Young Edition Guitar - US$2000 (Mechanicsville) in Richmond, Virginia (March 2011)

Price may vary depending on which variant of the SG it is (and condition of course):

Angus Young Signature SG

Angus Young and Gibson Guitar Corporation have collaborated to make the Angus Young Signature SG, which is special in several ways.[10]

The model features a pickup designed by Young himself (the Angus Young Signature Humbucker) in the bridge position, and a '57 Classic Humbucker in the neck. The headstock features Young's famous "devil schoolboy" engraved picture, and the tremolo bar features Angus's name instead of the Gibson logo. The guitar has a rosewood fretboard, trapezoid fret inlays, a signature black pickguard, 22 frets, antique cherry finish,[11] and nickel hardware. The volume and tone knobs are of the "tophat" style, the SG also sports the standard 3-way pickup selector switch. This signature model is unique in that Angus himself does not use his signature model either live or in the studio anymore, although when AC/DC was young he played the same model but without his signature touch. (devil schoolboy, engraved tremolo tailpiece, signature pickup.)

The second, recently released Angus Young SG, is available in two variants, both which are different from the first. The Gibson Custom Shop version is based on a 70's SG Standard, it features genuine pearl lightning bolt inlays instead of the standard plastic trapezoidal inlays. It has no Maestro Tremolo, and Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates Humbuckers (modified in the bridge position); it has 22 frets and an Aged Cherry finish. The fretboard is made from ebony and the most unusual feature compared to other SGs is that the very thin neck is constructed from maple. This model also for a limited time can be bought aged by Gibson USA and signed by Angus Young himself although the Gibson USA version cannot.

The lower cost Gibson USA variant is based on a 1960's SG Reissue, featuring a smaller pickguard. It too has lightning bolt inlays, though smaller and made from plastic, and '57 Classic in neck position and an Angus Young Signature Humbucker pickup in bridge position. It is available only in Ebony.

14. TROOPER MICK

TROOPER MICK Member

::FOR SALE ::
    SAMSUNG NX5 DIGITAL SLR CAMERA

INCLUDES 18-55MM AND 55-200MM LENSES

$600 + POSTAGE

MESSAGE ME IF INTERESTED

15. Aussie_Metalchild

Aussie_Metalchild Bass player from LORD

16. Moshy

Moshy Member

Moved house on the weekend & stumbled across these suckers -:

Pantera -:

1. Vulgar Video
    2. Cowboys From Hell (The Videos)
    3. Watch It Go (3)

Manowar -:

1. Hell On Earth (Part 1)

Since I don't own a VHS Player, I have no use for these. If interested, let me know by the end of the week, after that, they're going in the bin.

Will post 'em out for $10, or you can collect 'em from the Nunawading area Melbourne.

Cheers
    Moshy

17. TheDenimRager

TheDenimRager Hats make things better.

Could give 'em to the Salvos? Beats the bin I figure.

18. Toby

Toby Cheesegrater Of Chastity

Hello all, haven't posted here in a while I know but I'm in the slow, drawn-out process of getting rid of much of my worldly items, including a few old Dungeon and LORD albums, all of which I'd much prefer to put up on here than on eBay or something. A couple of these titles aren't too hard to find, but a couple of them definitely are! I'm didn't pay a whole heap for any of these so I'm not gonna ask much, every disc works and all prices include postage within Australia

LORD:

A Personal Journey - $15 (I believe this was reissued, but my copy is the original 2003 issue)
    Hear No Evil, hand numbered #133 - $15
    Ascendence - $12

Dungeon:

The Final Chapter - $12
    One Step Beyond - $12 - Not sure how rare this is these days, but this was from the original pressing of 500 (1000?) copies (could anyone tell me how to confirm this?)
    Resurrection - Pressed in 1999 and rare as all fuck! - SOLD
    Under the Rising Sun DVD/CD - SOLD
    Official Bootleg DVD vol 1 - SOLD

So reply here I guess or PM me if you're interested, first come first served etc etc, hope they all find good homes!

19. Lord Tim

Lord Tim That guy from LORD

Definitely snap up that Hear No Evil - there will absolutely never be another pressing of that disc. Resurrection '99 is also next to impossible to get now.

The original OSB I think had 1000 pressings? Could have been 500 but I'm not too sure on that.

20. cro4eva

cro4eva Member

Anyone selling a Devin Townsend ticket?