This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

Buying three COB albums

Discussion in 'Children Of Bodom' started by Aries Poison Girl, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Aries Poison Girl

Aries Poison Girl New Metal Member

So, after their departure it looks like even Nuclear Blast as an original publisher can't provide COB older albums.

I am looking for someone who could sell me:
    Something Wild
    Hatebreeder
    in good condition or band new. No re-recorded, no downloaded, no such shit. Those two are the only missing from their discography in my collection and I need them. If possible together. Paying for shipment in covid situation from a few different places of the world will eat my ass, so...
    If someone could help or suggest at least site I could check, I will be thankful!

edit: Two, not three, sorry!

#1 Aries Poison Girl, Nov 10, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2020
  2. SIND

SIND New Metal Member

Svart Records just did a reissue of the first 4 Bodom albums earlier this year, but it looks like they are sold out of all the variants. Other place to check out would be Discogs, great place to track down any pressing of those records you could want. They are sold from different sellers all over the world, including some reputable distribution companies, so shipping shouldn't be too bad.

3. <Arcane>

<Arcane> Active Member

Amazon germany has all of them. And when I search in google shopping, nearly every music store in germany has them as well (most of them the original edition).