This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Christmas Bundles - PQ online store

Discussion in 'Power Quest' started by Symphony, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Symphony

Symphony PQ member

Hey guys

Just to let you know that we now have some bundles available at the PQ online store. These will be available until December 31st 2016.

These will give you 20% off the normal pricing.

https://www.musicglue.com/power-quest/

2. Marty_1994

Marty_1994 Member

I am trying to order one copy of WoF, one copy of MND and 3 copies of Neverworld, but can't seem to get the quantity correct for that last one. Is it possible to order more than one copy?

3. Symphony

Symphony PQ member

Looks like for some reason you can order multiple physical products but only one per order on the digital downloads.

I suppose it makes sense in that the system will assume once you have it once, why should you need it again?

Ultimately it's a question for Music Glue and they're developers I think

4. Marty_1994

Marty_1994 Member

Silly me did not even realise that it was a digital version-.- Not possible you got some physical copies in stock? Would like to buy as x-mas gifts for some friends...

5. Symphony

Symphony PQ member

Ah if only mate. Sadly the first 3 albums have been out of print for some years now. You might still be able to get the Japanese version via cdjapan or similar though .