This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Christmas Song Download

Discussion in 'Theocracy' started by Obeytheking, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Obeytheking

Obeytheking New Metal Member

I just have a question regarding the Christmas Song Downloads.

So i try and download them, but right when they finish it says "can't connect to server" is that a problem with the site? or my internet?

I would really like to get all of those songs onto my computer haha

also i am brand new to this place, so hello!

2. Aletheus

Aletheus Member

I can upload all of the Christmas songs in a folder for you to download if (I ask once again) that's okay with forum policies.

3. Rob7

Rob7 New Metal Member

Altheus -
    If you do upload those Christmas songs to a folder, can you link it herein? If possible, I would like to get a copy as well.... assuming this is Ok with forum policies and Theocracy.
    Thank You - Rob

4. browsneil

browsneil New Metal Member

I would like the folder as well please, if it follows the rules of the forum.

5. Aletheus

Aletheus Member

Here's the link to all of the Christmas songs released so far + the MoS teaser track from myspace.
    I'll keep the link up for a week or so, after which anyone who wants it can message me here and I'll give them the link via personal message.
    *LINK EDITED OUT*
    (Message me if you want it, I check it nearly daily, and the .rar is still on my mediafire account)

6. Rob7

Rob7 New Metal Member

Aletheus -

Many Thanks for uploading those songs - I downloaded them a day after you provided the link, and they are excellent! I'm sure Matt and the group are very busy with life, work and a new album... but I'm holding out hope they get the inspiration and time for another Christmas song.

7. Aletheus

Aletheus Member

There were talks among fans about compiling all of the songs to a Christmas album or something, since they are releasing them every year, but Matt said he doesn't want to release a song every year so it becomes a constant, with no surprises and such (citation needed) but I don't think this is an issue at all, since you have plenty of stuff being released in the mean time (Storm's a Comin', Jack's Lament, Collide & Spark).