This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

COB Interviews

Discussion in 'Children Of Bodom' started by COBHC Webmaster, Oct 17, 2005.

1. tragician

tragician Hermotriekaleina22/7

Even Roope never said that. He has, to my knowledge, only given two interviews after being kicked out, both of which I translated here.

Those interviews were from Yle and HS, yle is government owned with no advertisement, they are not tabloids and rarely do any celebrity interviews whatsoever so I'd say I believe that Roope did actually say those things I translated here.

Also Alexi's biography was, done kinda "pisssing while running" it was disappointing and inaccurate. There was nothing for me though I have been a huge fan of Alexi for ages. I own hundreds of magazines and the journalist has interviewed him before. He actually reused word by word parts from interviews from 2004.

But here: A trustworthy news outlet doesn't guarantee that the person interviewed is being honest. A book being an official biography absolutely can have inaccuracies because of a shitty journalist. And it still doesn't prove we get facts. I can ask them both in person and get lies.

I don't care what happened anymore, I just want idiots to stop talking to me about Roope because I have Alexi's autograph tattooed

2. Aries Poison Girl

Aries Poison Girl New Metal Member

Ok sorry, but your last line sounds so fake and fangirlish. First, no need to explain all this to me, I said it pretty clear - I dont trust to such kind of interviews. No need to explain to me how they could be fake because I SAID THAT in my original post.

Roope was a member of COB for so many years and like him or not, his guitar is in their music, it can't be erased no matter you are fan of Alexi. I am fan of Alexi, everybody is fan of Alexi. That dude has true spirit and tallent to lead and make everybody likes him.
    I don't care what you have tattooed, that's out of the topic. I've been out of this forum for years and decided to check what's going on last days. I had no intention to start any topic about anything, just what I read at the last page somehow fitst to what I read in Alexi's biography and pardon me, expressed my oppinion.

After all, I'm not fan from yesterday, I can get my conclusions and have my own expectations for the band members and situation at all, without any magazines tell me what to think.

3. tragician

tragician Hermotriekaleina22/7

I said that tattoo thing as an example because random people come up to me explaining what they think of this situation and it pisses me off.

I get what you're trying to say, just sharing my thoughts on this too. What info we get in interviews is very often not the whole truth and we can all make our own conclusions. No one knows better than the people actually involved and magazines are never reliable enough to use as a basis to judge someone as a person.

What I was trying to say is in my opinion knowing the sites that published latest Roope's interviews after his departure of COB, to me there is no question whether or not he said those things, the first one even had audio attached in finnish. My only doubts are whether or not Roope or Alexi are telling the whole truth. Because it is true that anyone telling anything always tells their side of things in a way that makes them seem a little bit better, people in general arent likely to admit all their faults. It just looks to me that everything doesn't add up and to me Alexi's version sounds more believable because I also saw screenshots of texts from Henkka or Jaska backing him up.

This does not mean I hate Roope, I miss him and wish je would still release music. He is a legend.

Lol calling me an Alexi fangirl and then getting mad and calling a Roope interview fake because you didn't like it :D So, not a fan from yesterday? Neither am I, been actively following this forum since 2008 and only made an account many years later because I didn't think I had anything important to say. I can and have made my own conclusions too, they may not match yours but that's what they are, conclusions.
    And I'm a guy by the way.

#4623 tragician, Nov 8, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2020
  4. Aries Poison Girl

Aries Poison Girl New Metal Member

Ok, no bad feelings, we get to agreement. I mention the interview because it's ridiculous, not that I believe it. And btw, people share what you think with you maybe because they respect your oppinion. It's kinda good thing, I guess, so no reason to be pissed off.

5. NewHewkas

NewHewkas Scheiße Gitarre Spieler

I don't know if I have ever seen this but here's a hidden snippet interview with Janne and Alexi from 5 years ago.