This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMMANDER - High N Mighty *Seeking member contact*

Discussion in 'Divebomb Records' started by TribunalRecords, Oct 15, 2012.

1. TribunalRecords

TribunalRecords Record Label(s)/Vocalist

Anyone talk to any of these guys recently? I heard the vocalist passed away this year apparently (RIP). Needs to see official release on CD but I cannot find them anywhere.

2. jtbmusic

jtbmusic New Metal Member

Hello Matthew,
    This is Ron Avila ex- drummer from Commander.
    I saw this post as well as others that the Commander Album is being sold on CD format.
    I know currently we have been working on digitizing the album as we still have all the tapes from the High N Mighty Sessions.
    Yes Jon's passing was definitely devastating to all of us. I am currently working with Dave Macias on another project but any questions you have feel free to send them to us.
    Thanks for the interest in Commander.

3. SoBelow

SoBelow New Metal Member

Is this one coming Matt? I have the album, but an official cd with extras would be great.