This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Conan - Volt Thrower (Instrumental Cover with DIs and midi tracks free download)

Discussion in 'Practice Room' started by Omega Station, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Omega Station

Omega Station Member

I made a cover of Volt Thrower by Conan recording the guitar tracks with my old Epiphone Les Paul. The cover is in D standard (instead of Drop F, I'm not a huge fan of low tunings and my guitar sounds really bad if I downtune to anything below C). Here you can find DIs and drums midi: https://omegastationmusic.blogspot.com/2020/09/conan-volt-thrower-instrumental-cover.html

Gear used:
    - Guitars: Fewtubefx Emerald Boost and Vadim Taranov Blades with custom presets I made, Seacow Cabs and Zeta IRs, Mercuriall Greed Smasher, Melda Convolution Reverb. I also used the Blue Cat's Audio AcouFiend to emulate guitar feedback
    - Bass: Ample Sound P Bass 3 with Neural DSP Darkglass Ultra with custom preset and Seacow Cabs IRs
    - Drums: Superior Drummer 3 Death&Darkness SDX with a custom preset I made (free download: )