This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Cool Samael video...

Discussion in 'Quo Vadis' started by Jorg, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Jorg

Jorg Member

Check the keyboard riff in the beginning... the video's pretty original too, I like the industrial overtones

#1 Jorg, Jan 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2015
  2. Aghahowa

Aghahowa Death n' drums

Haha, I saw them live tonight in Paris :) (with Deicide, Vader, Devian, Order Of Ennead, The Amenta).
    Samael played a good show, very professionnal. The singer is impressive, the bassist with his "gay" attitude is strange to see playing.
    The "drummer" jumps a lot behind his instrument on stage ^^

But unfortunately, they were between Vader (huge show as usual. The new line-up kicks ass with Vogg from Decapitated) and Deicide the headliner...

3. Jorg

Jorg Member

I know what you mean about the bassist, he's quite girly with his dance moves from what I've seen on youtube :)... he's got a cool looking bass though, very weird shape. Yeah the drummer has lots of time to jump behind the kit... I mean ... keyboard... he's a real drummer though... either way these guys are more metal than all of the emocore fake metal bands of today...
    about Vader, they've got a totally new lineup now except for Peter of course... the other guys left for various reasons, like forming Unsun which is totally gay ( well, not really, but female fronted goth bands are gay in my books lol )