This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Could be a dumb question...

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by JenniferLynn, Aug 7, 2009.

1. JenniferLynn

JenniferLynn AKA Irish

With 'Isolate' there was an underlying 'theme/ story' to the songs... Is the writing for numero 3 pretty much straight forward or is there possibly another common theme??

(.... 33 days til ProgPower :Smokin: )

2. Michael Eriksen

Hi Jennifer ;-)

Yes the Isolate album is a concept album , but so far it doesn`t look like the new album will have that same approach..but it sure kicks ass though :headbang:hihiihi...

See you in about 4 weeks time ;-)

Mikey

3. JenniferLynn

JenniferLynn AKA Irish

The "kicking ass" part goes without saying... :) It's going to be great no doubt...

thanks for taking a moment to answer the question... Looking forward to seeing you guys again... Ok I've been looking foward to it since they announced you guys at PP9 :D

I think it's safe to say that all of us here are looking foward to hearing the new material...

Did I say we were looking forward to it?? ;) (blaming beer from Belgium.. I cannot be held responsible for the contents wherein lie these statements if they cause laughter, harm, a sudden urgency to run to the lu, etcetera etcetera...)

Have a great weekend all :D