This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Cover and promopicture !!!

Discussion in 'Beseech' started by beseecher, Nov 3, 2003.

1. beseecher

beseecher Member

2. Elegant_Torture

Elegant_Torture New Metal Member

The cover for 'Drama' is beautiful to look at (the close up of Erik helps with that, *smile*). Lotta looks gorgeous too and the new logo is very dynamic. The colouring reminds me of fire/burning which nicely complements the soothing, etherial blue hues on 'Soul's Highway' (they'll look good side by side in the CD collection ^_~).
    Everyone in Beseech looks very elegantly dark in the new promo pic. Nice.
    I can't wait for the new CD!

3. VelvetErotica

VelvetErotica New Metal Member

Hey Robert!

Looking good (as always...) - I like the new look. I hope the music on the new album is as hot as the cover! Can´t wait to listen to it - I will get it as a late Birthday present...

Till snart,
    Stefanie

4. Nathalie

Nathalie Member

Yes the cover looks good. It reminds me the "Black Emotions" one a little.
    Well, can't wait for having it :hotjump:

5. abbadon

abbadon Member

I have listen to the final CD and it really kick major ass.. Erik have brought his voice to another level and so have Lotta.. I got the impression of that Erik got mutch more space on "Drama" then "Souls Highway" and Lotta ended up little in the bakground...I think this is rather nice becouse Erik got a bit in the shadows of Lottas voice on "Souls Highway" However it really kick ass!