This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Darkwave/Postpunk Video Project (rookie)

Discussion in 'Non-Metal' started by DarkwaveGR, Sep 15, 2020.

1. DarkwaveGR

DarkwaveGR New Metal Member

Hello to the metalheads (and not only) arround the world.

Woah, the last time I used a forum was long time ago, give me a second to appreciate the moment.
    (...)
    Okay, I'm ready! My name is Christos and I come from Greece, I really don't know what else to say to introduce myself other than that I listen to Darkwave/Postpunk/Synth/PostPunk exept from Metal ofcourse.

I was searching the internet for a family so we can discuss our favorite genres, artists, events (covid cough cough) etc.

Also, I recently started to create some amateur video clips from my favourite songs of the Darkwave genre, and I would like some comments and suggestions from you guys.

Yes, I don't really have many irl friends that would discuss this with me so...here I am.

The link of my first (and only, for now) video is this .

I dont know if it's okay by the rules to "advertise" (if I can put it this way) my channel or my work, but I assume that that's fine. If not, let me know!

I wait for your comments guys!
    Rock on! \m/

C.