This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

Downfall solo - Live

Discussion in 'Children Of Bodom' started by Fetzer, Dec 24, 2005.

1. m_sutin

m_sutin rider of the plague!

wtf is wrong with it people, the drummer does what he needs to do, the solo/keyboard sounded good, if you guys think its sloppy its probly the video quality thats sloppy not the playing. good stuff i wanna see kissing the shadows

2. BastrdDrmr

BastrdDrmr Member

I think you are tone deaf.

3. Elysian893

Elysian893 Dethklok

or retarded...

4. Hatebreeder86

Hatebreeder86 ex- posthunter

please, try some easier song like bed of razors or everytime i die..

5. Blindfold

Blindfold i ħ ∂/∂t |ψ(t)› = Ĥ|ψ(t)›

if you'd take a metronome, you'd come to the end thats not the drummers, just the guitarrists fault. the 1st guitarrist should tune his guitar, ya sound on the keyboard is holy (or not holy) crap. the solo part was quit good. maybe the 1st guitarrist should buy some rhythm (if he has enough money, which i doubt)? :)

not saying that i'm better... just a straightforward feedback like you wanted!

greez, homer

6. j0tun

j0tun Everytime I Die

Everyone in this video is playing out of sync with each other. The audio quality doesn't do it any favours though, so it is hard to tell how it really sounds. But I know for sure that the guitars and drums were out of sync about 80% of the time.

7. Regretful

Regretful MY Custom User Title

Was hard to hear anything due to the sucky audio quality.
    Anyway, don't take it so hard what people say about the video, i've been in a few bands and the first band i was in we really had to practice more to get the stuff down.

Once you get shit in your face thats when you bite the bullet and take it more seriously (atleast for me.)

8. Fetzer

Fetzer Dr. uıʌǝʞ

Don't worry about me :) I know I can do better, and it's what I will try to do next time.