This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Dreaming of Breathing Video!

Discussion in 'Daylight Dies' started by egan., Oct 9, 2012.

1. egan.

egan. daylightdies.com

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3QVPEUJYRg&hd=1[/ame]
    Share it!
    The albums out so go buy it!

Buy from us.
    [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Frail-Becoming-Daylight-Dies/dp/B0091V6TEU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1349755779&sr=8-1&keywords=daylight+dies"]Buy from amazon.[/ame]

Buy on itunes.

2. songless

songless Member

Good video and amazing album, the production and the sound is wow... impressive

3. egan.

egan. daylightdies.com

I encourage all of you guys to go write reviews of the album anywhere you can: Amazon, iTunes, Sputnik, etc. Share the video and tracks and generally spread the word of the album.
    Thanks for your support!

4. Eclip13ticaL

Eclip13ticaL New Metal Member

I fucking love Daylight Dies. It is just that fucking official. This song is fantastic at all cost. I remember when I first picked up a compilation album from Relapse Records, Contaminated 5.0. It had Daylight Dies - I Wait. That song blew me away, and I was a fan ever since. I was maybe 14 or 15 the time. Then I found out they were from fucking North Carolina. I have lived in NC all my life. That made it that much more fucking awesome. This doom metal band from NC, USA sound so fucking good. They sound as if they be from Sweden. Either way, they are my favorite doom metal band of all time.