This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Dreams... tell us about them

Discussion in 'LORD' started by pipsqeek, Oct 20, 2006.

1. pipsqeek

pipsqeek Musical Delinquent

I thought I'd redeem myself from the last exciting threat I attempted to create by making a better one.

Dreams... we all have them, some of us don't. Or can't remember them.

This thread is about your dreams. Not just the normal everyday kind. I want to know about the ones that stick out. The ones you think about years later. The ones that change your view on life and all things.

Try to keep them epic, not just "I went to the shops, and I popped a wheelie on my pushbike, then met my mate at Fox studios, who turned out to be this hot chick that went down on me, and I woke up just as she..."

No. I want to keep this thread epic. Dreams that make you get goose bumps.

And on that, here is one of mine.

I walking along the hallway in a place I've never been. I see people walking around me, and they're all freaking out. I'm wondering why? I reach the end of the hallway where there is a mirror. And as I glance into the mirror, I see my reflection, but it's not me. It's a skeleton of me. My skeleton.

Just as I see myself, within that split second I ended up waking up. But when I did wake up, I took in this massive breath and held it for atleast a minute. Although not a scary dream, I have to say jumping from dream world back to real life, I got startled. The worst part was that outside my window, there was a tree. The darkness, the tiny bit of light, the leaves moving in the wind. I could still make out this skeleton I saw. And I sat there, looking straight at it. Then a second later, it was gone. I realised the leaves and shadows made it look as if it was there.

I wasn't scared, but I didn't sleep the rest of the night. And to this day I've sat there wondering what it meant. Maybe it was showing me myself, signifying a time when I had nothing. I lost a lot of things. And all I had was me. I don't know.

So, what interesting dreams have you had?

2. KoichCPA

KoichCPA Banned

I had one last night where I went to the shops, and I popped a wheelie on my pushbike, then met my mate at Fox studios, who turned out to be this hot chick that went down on me, and I woke up just as she...

:)

3. FerretallicA

FerretallicA HMAS Slagdestroyer

...opened her legs and flashed you 'her' balls?

4. Stormster

Stormster Somewhere Far Beyond

A few nights ago i had a dream that i met David Kidwell and i spent the day with him. Was fucking awesome, shame i woke up!

5. MetGreen

MetGreen KFC Maniac!!!

I can never remember my dreams. My mate told me one of his a while ago... travelling down the F3, people were playing pokies on the sides of the road while he was jamming on guitar with Shoaib Akhtar in the van.

6. Aqualung

Aqualung You can't bring me down!

What a random dream!

I used to have the most frightening recurring dreams when I was a kid, up until I was about 13-14, like seriously completely fucked up and evil - the kinda stuff that would make freddy kreuger shit himself... I used to be scared to death of going to sleep when I was a kid.

7. deathgate

deathgate Jove

when i was about 13 i had this dream few times: walking down a dirt read and digging holes with my hands. in every whole i found a plastic bag full of human body parts. one bag would have heads the other would have parts of the legs or arms and so on.

i dont remember being scared of this dream or anything i just remember being sick of it coz it kept happening. it stopped after few years.

8. in_absentia

in_absentia Aurora Borealis

Rekon all these dreams really mean something or are they just random brain activity. Coz i'm having re occuring dreams (don't think it would be appropriate to post what about on here) and they're just fucking weird as hell! I hope they don't mean anything.

9. City_of_da_Moon

City_of_da_Moon All hail the tardo

i dreamt that i made out with this girl that i had been flirting with all last night. was pretty rad.especially since she is like 5 years older

10. ferdibirdi

ferdibirdi Member

Yes! I love these threads :)

My dream last night was awesome. I got out of bed and walked back to Epping in my PJ's and partied, then walked back home and went to bed. It was pretty realistic. Maybe it wasnt a dream....

What I love is dreams where you know you are dreaming and you get to do whatever you wish :heh:

11. demented_broomstick

I had a dream that I spent the rest of my life sitting at the computer browsing internet forums...oh wait..

12. Toby

Toby Cheesegrater Of Chastity

I fucking hate those dreams that are just like every other dream, i.e. makes no sence and you do random shit, but for some reason you wake up with a start like it's a nightmare.

13. DirTh

DirTh The Puppet Master

I seem to have what i call "jump dreams" were it will end with me physically jumping not in my dream...Let me explain, last week I started my trials at school and i alwayse finnish heaps erly like about an hour befor we supposed to and i'd fall asleep, for some reason expecially when i was asleep on the desk i would be dreaming about something and jump or more acuratly jolt, my body would jolt and it would wake me up considering i was in a hall full of my peers if any one was to see i would look like quite the ass. And these dreams seem to be happenin more and more often 2-3 times i fell asleep after my exams I would wake up like that, starting to worry me.

14. ferdibirdi

ferdibirdi Member

Haha I know what you mean. Happens to me lots every train trip (I fall asleep very easily on a moving vehicle). I get strange looks on the train in the morning... I also get the "Nod" thing in class if I'm bored and I fall asleep for a second and my head falls forward (Or Backward) suddenly waking me up!

15. DirTh

DirTh The Puppet Master

Yea, you rekon its anything to worry about because the last one i had i dropped a fire extinguisher (in my dream) and as you would in real life you jump back so it doesn't land on my toes and in my dream i jumped back and i jolted on my desk and woke up. Scared the fuck out of me.

16. outrageous

outrageous METAL MAIDEN

Maybe it was because you fell alseep in a hall full of people...?!

17. DirTh

DirTh The Puppet Master

Nah , I do it at night wen i try to go to sleep normaly

18. Goreripper

Goreripper Metal as fuck

I had a recurring dream for a while were I was driving down a freeway in a 67 Mustang while having sex with either Claire Danes or Kate Bosworth. After a while, the POV changes from me in the car, to me being a motorbike cop chasing a 67 Mustang. As I draw level with the Mustang and look across, I see myself driving the car (and fucking, obviously). Then the POV changes back to me in the car, watching a motorbike cop turn to dust beside me.

Weird.

19. in_absentia

in_absentia Aurora Borealis

shit Shane that happens to me sometimes too. Was reading bout dreams last night, and literally as i was trying to fall alsepe happened to me 5 times. Scary stuff

20. DirTh

DirTh The Puppet Master

Yea Fuck that ey.