This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

I Wait For You...

...you know you cannot hide. Join the forum today!

Dumpy and juney

Discussion in 'Nevermore' started by deathstrike from hell, Dec 16, 2012.

1. deathstrike from hell

deathstrike from hell Deathstrike lambtron

2. Dumpy

Dumpy June can suck it

Juney used to be my ultimate dumpster lover. She is dead to me. Now Ms Quimby is my main vein squeeze if you please! She knows how to nibble my filthy foreskin cheese! She knows how to tickle my sick little pickle until it spews it's evil filthy trickle. She knows when to flip around and let me pick her scabs with my teeth until the pus runs after we dry hump in the dumpster and grind whilst listening to Alice In Chains! OH my wonderful Ms Quimby I will spray in your eye my herpetic Satanic semen slime! I miss you! meet me in the dumpster behind Ivar's acres of clams!