This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ECHOTERRA Confirmed For Belgium's Metal Female Voices Festival IX In October 2011

Discussion in 'Echoterra' started by YanLeviathan, Oct 8, 2010.

1. YanLeviathan

YanLeviathan Member

We are thrilled to announce that we will be one of the bands featured in next year's Metal Female Voices Festival in Belgium. MFVF is Europe's premier female fronted metal festival and we are honored to be included in what will surely be a phenomenal festival loaded with the world's best female fronted metal bands.

The festival will take place near Brussels, Belgium and will be held in Mid-October 2011. We will have our new album released by then and we will perform songs from our new album as well as our previous releases, The Law Of One, and In Your Eyes EP.

We are also planning additional live dates in Europe around the festival and we will announce them as soon as they are confirmed.

More information about MFVF can be found here:

http://www.metalfemalevoicesfest.be/info.htm

Here's a video we made that was played during this year's festival introducing us to the crowd:

#1 YanLeviathan, Oct 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2015
  2. Misseri

Misseri french member

I will do my best to come at a show if you come in France, in Nantes, Tours, La rochelle, Bordeaux ... and Why not Rennes ..etc
    Hope you would be in tour with others great band (Lunatica, Whyzdom, Xandria..and others ;) )

3. SeaStorm

SeaStorm Member

I'm going to try my darnedest to make the trip for this! So far, the frequent flyer mile options from Minneapolis to Brussels look good :headbang:

4. SwordLord

SwordLord Attack!

This is an amazing opportunity!! Good luck y'all!

5. YanLeviathan

YanLeviathan Member

The dates are confirmed:

Friday October 21, 2011 through Sunday October 23rd. We do not know which day we will be performing yet.

Here's MFVF official forum:
    http://mfvf.xooit.com/index.php

6. pyramazekeyboardist

I'm very much looking forward to this, especially since we will have so many awesome new songs to melt faces with!