This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Endarken - 'Tvoj je hram u srcu mom'! An envoy of darkness, the bearer of the black flame!

Discussion in 'Unsigned Spotlights' started by damako3, May 4, 2018.

1. damako3

damako3 Heavy Metal OTD

You settled in the depths of my heart. I did not invite You, I did not know You, at least not the way I know You now. It was something that happened naturally, without any influence, something pure.

[​IMG]

I still remember the first time I saw Your face, that scene shaped my life. I stepped in Your footprint, I knew I belong there even though I was child... Your presence was growing year after year... Your temple is in my heart, You are my heart, You are the pulse of life.

[​IMG]

Tvoj je hram u srcu mom“ is the envoy of darkness, the bearer of the black flame, a six odes to the omnipresent indestructible force which is the source of life and death. This album is an ode to Him, a gloomy sound pervaded with fiery melodies - anything that lovers of black metal can wish for.

Tracklist
    1. Šta vrede oči kada um je slep
    2. Tvoj je hram u srcu mom
    3. Alfa i omega
    4. Oda Njemu
    5. The old ones awakening
    6. Ja, sve i svja

Lineup, Nekrst - Strings & Vocals, N.P.V. – Drums, Dušan Kljajić – Lead Guitar​