This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ENERTIA - Piece Of The Factory shipping now!

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by TribunalRecords, Jul 13, 2015.

1. TribunalRecords

TribunalRecords Record Label(s)/Vocalist

#1 TribunalRecords, Jul 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2015
  2. ENERTIA_Joe

ENERTIA_Joe Member

Our BandCamp page is now live so you can stream the entire album - It hits iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, etc. on Friday....
    https://enertia2.bandcamp.com/

Thanks,
    Joe

3. edgeofthorns

edgeofthorns 24 Hours Ago...

Guys, this is on my "to buy" list.

~Brian~

4. ENERTIA_Joe

ENERTIA_Joe Member

Thanks very much Brian - We appreciate your support! Be sure to stop by The Metal Madman's Radio Show tonight (we are the featured artist), as you may even end up winning a copy of it!

Best regards,
    Joe

5. Metaldrumz

Metaldrumz Member

6. Logan5

Logan5 Member

Mine came today!! Love me some Enertia!!

7. edgeofthorns

edgeofthorns 24 Hours Ago...

Joe, I was able to sit in on some of that show...great stuff indeed!

~Brian~

8. ENERTIA_Joe

ENERTIA_Joe Member

Thanks for your kind words, Brian as we really appreciate it! I'm still offering package deals via our Facebook page with some bonus stuff and will have an all new webstore set up on there hopefully before the end of today, so feel free to stop by and I'll be sure to give you a great deal on this album I've waited 8 years to release!

Best regards,
    Joe

9. metalprof

metalprof Ken Luther

I'm resurrecting this thread to give this CD some love! I picked it up from the Tribunal table at ProgPower, and while I'm just now finishing my first listen, it might end up being my favorite Enertia CD. Granted, it has been a looong time since I've listened to the other Enertia CDs (sorry Joe!), but it seems to me that this is a great mix of the in-your-face American style power metal from earlier Enertia discs with a larger touch of melodic guitar playing from Roman.

Just as an interesting aside, the art work on the CD cover gives me a flashback to my childhood. I grew up in Cincinnati, and as anyone else who is from or lives in that area now may know, there are some awesome murals on the walls of Union Terminal in Cincinnat that are quite similar thematically to the cover art in that they feature the "working man" (cue Rush!). Here is an example:

[​IMG]

10. ENERTIA_Joe

ENERTIA_Joe Member

Thanks very much for picking it up, Ken! Flashpoint will always be my favorite Enertia disc, but I do have similar feelings for the new one as well (sort of a 2 way tie).

The cover art came out fantastic - Steven Cobb is VERY talented and took my basic ideas and totally brought them to life.
    I'm going to do a limited run of shirts in November with the artwork, if you're interested, see our FB page and also check out
    my new band, Within The Fire!

Joe