This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Enigmatic Spirit - Guitar tab?

Discussion in 'Vintersorg' started by TrollCross, Oct 1, 2018.

1. TrollCross

TrollCross New Metal Member

Hello there, I hope some still active here,
    I am looking for a good guitar tab from this beautiful song Enigmatic spirit.
    I have found some, but only the beggining seems to be acurate, when mr.V starts singing I get lost.
    So if anyone here, a good spirit wants to help this very novice guitarist, I will appreciate so much.
    I am too novice to figure out the chords, so that's why I am asking for help.

2. Gaunerin

Gaunerin vanquish the pain

3. TrollCross

TrollCross New Metal Member

Thanks for your reply mate.
    I have found in couple of websites including the one you posted, I see the beggining is very acurate, but it is only the beggining, very incomplete.
    The most complete tab I have found is here https://www.songsterr.com/a/wsa/vintersorg-the-enigmatic-spirit-tab-s422652t0
    but again, SOLO part is not included in this tab.
    Also when mr.V starts to sing I get lost somehow, maybe my unexpert ear or so.
    I have been playing this songster tab and seems quite similar, but not like I would want.
    I hope some expert guitarist could help me, but I see forum is almost dead :(