This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Evertune Before/After clips (multi-track download)

Discussion in 'Backline' started by JeffTD, Jan 3, 2016.

1. brianhood

brianhood No Care Ever

Nice test Jeff!
    Evertune was the second greatest thing to happen to my studio since 2014.

JeffTD and FIXXXER like this.
  2. ~BURNY~

~BURNY~ Member

The biggest revelation for me is when you mount thinner strings. You get no flabbiness whatsoever even when digging in like a pig, you gain tons of definition and it makes the guitar very easy to play.

#22 ~BURNY~, Jan 24, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
    FIXXXER likes this.
  3. LeSedna

LeSedna Mat or Mateo

Jesus I'm gas-ing so much for one on my ESP standard. This thread doesn't help !

4. HCL

HCL Holy Crap! Lions!

You should love the evertune then because it allows for natural performances without tuning issues.

5. Flow Of Time

Flow Of Time Member

How do you like the Roadcruiser Burny? I thought about getting that one aswell

6. ~BURNY~

~BURNY~ Member

Pretty cool. Better build quality than I expected. Pickups aren't my cup of tea tho and it's very heavy.

7. Flow Of Time

Flow Of Time Member

Awesome! I'd swap the pickups anyway :) A little heavier guitar isn't the end of the world either.

8. ArthurD

ArthurD Member

Sounds better to me.

9. Uncle Junior

Uncle Junior Member

I own an ESP LTD MH-1007 ET with Evertune. I bought it because having a tuned guitar is a time saver when recording. BUT when I jammed the thing and A / B it with all other guitars I own... It just lacks the "chugg" factor which is also noticeable in the clips. If you can't tell the difference in that low end bottom presence with the TOM bridge, you need to either turn up the volume or add more lows to your listening system.

If you listen from the 0:20 and A / B Song 1, you can clearly notice the extra bottom on the TOM clip that might be going off pitch just about right amount to glue with the non - Evertune bass? Anyway at least that's how it sounds to me and I'm not saying it sounded bad, the chords parts sure are nicer but for that "chugg" bottom heaviness it's just inferior to the TOM tone wise.

And I do not blame the wood or the huge hole to fit Evertune. I blame the system itself, that manages to keep in tune flawlessly but the system constantly compensates for the tension "we" give it with the force of our picking hand, thus affecting the tone and the string vibration to a point, it reduces the ... well bottom end when palm muting. That is my personal experience with my guitar and kind of confirmed by these clips.

Thanks for this Jeff and Cheers to all!