This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

EXODUS live ...

Discussion in 'RC' started by lurch70, Apr 22, 2004.

1. lurch70

lurch70 Member

go see these fuckers if they hit your town!!!

went last night in LI, NY and they totally tore it up. There must have been max 200 people there in a place that can hold at least 500 and they were playing their hearts out. About 1.5 hours of pure classics and all the best songs from the new record.

the energy of the fans wese so high that at one point even one of the bouncers started moshing, headset and all and singing to Bonded by Blood ... :headbang:

Metallica was also playing down the road at a 15000 seat arena, so I am sure that did not help with attendance, but these guys still have it after all these years.

2. MadeInNewJersey

MadeInNewJersey nursing my wounds

I'm going to see Exodus tonight, I'll hook you up with a copy E-rok.

3. lurch70

lurch70 Member

markgugs .. that place in LI, you could have brought in a mixing board if you wanted to. They did not care. I got some great pics of Souza and Holt as my buddy was the only one there with a Pro Camera and I think the band probably thought he was some journalist as everytime he whipped it out, they were right there in front of him making the "metal" face and posing for shots ... lol. It was pretty funny.

I could have vidoetaped the whole thing from the front if I wanted to, so bring a video camera if you have one. They will let you do whatever you want.

4. MadeInNewJersey

I do have a video camera, a nice digital one, but it won't be as lax in NJ, unfortunately.

5. Tsunami Trax

Tsunami Trax New Metal Member

Fuck Yeah !! Its cool to to see EXODUS on the way up again!!They recorded their last album Tempo Of The Damned at my studioTsunami Recording on the site you can check out War Is My Shepherd video and studio pix :devil: Cheers from Tsunami Recording Studio

6. MadeInNewJersey

Exodus fucking ruled my face last night, holy shit. They played for an hour, 40 minutes, and I didn't bring enough recording material, so I didn't get the encores! Who would've thought they'd play that long!?

Anyway, it was heavy on Tempo... material, and I have to say, it stands up as strong, if not stronger than many of their classics. Bunch of stuff off Bonded, my favorites off Disaster, and a few more, including a very cool, crowd-interactive final encore of AC/DC's Dirty Deeds. Damn that was the best $15 concert I've seen in many, many moons.

Seriously, if you have the opportunity, you really should go check these guys out on their trek across America.

7. JayKeeley

JayKeeley Be still, O wand'rer!

Haha, that's funny since Steve Souza does the best impersonation of Brian Johnson.

8. MadeInNewJersey

He sounded honestly, nothing like Brian Johnson at all during the concert. He sounded like, um, Exodus. :D

9. lurch70

lurch70 Member

Zetro might not sound like Brian johnson but he sure as hell beginning to look like Peter Jackson :)

also he has very Dio like nad movements ... look out !!!

Exodus is not to be missed. They are tight as fuck live!

10. MadeInNewJersey

I doubt I'm seeding it; too many fucking leeches at STG.

I'll simply mail you a direct-from-my-master audio burn. Yes, I got "Bonded By Blood" the song (I got all the "Bonded" songs they played). And now that I'm looking at the album, they played 8 of the 10 new tracks.

11. Hell Mike

Hell Mike fuck melodic black metal

Exodus playing in town (well, close-ish) on sunday