This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

EXODUS Tour Pictures

Discussion in 'EVILE Discussion' started by EvileOL, Apr 28, 2008.

1. EvileOL

EvileOL Ol Drake

2. Pablokers

Pablokers Huge Member

Hahaha, funny pics. especially the one with Mike, where the comment says, "He´s a complicated man....":lol:

Nice upgrade from the Evile bus of Death to the Bus of doom. :headbang:

3. EvileOL

EvileOL Ol Drake

I think one of the most fun things on this tour was when we'd get up and sing 'Toxic Waltz' with Exodus. Afterwards Gary just put his guitar on me to shred on. It was brilliant. Apparently Jack handed his bass to Mike and Tom handed sticks to Ben too.

Did anyone happen to get any pictures of this?

4. Stanislav_

Stanislav_ Let's Go INSANE

Why MySpace is in spanish or something.I can't sign up, cuz i don't understand anything.

5. sakblabbath

sakblabbath Member