This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

favourite LC album?

Discussion in 'Lacuna Coil' started by Koi, Apr 12, 2008.

1. isolation_years

should have been a poll, i havent heard much, id like to hear their best though

2. Dandara

Dandara New Metal Member

Lacuna Coil EP too.

3. Adam Stryker

Adam Stryker I Cannot Be Loved

Unleashed Memories here its there best IMO

4. hatebreeder_of_bodom15

hatebreeder_of_bodom15 Are you Dead Yet?

I only have two lacuna coil albums but i am working on that ^_^..Karmacode is probably is my favorite because it was the first album i heard from them. When it was released i was wow..this sound is amazing. The melodies and lyrical meaning behind their songs just caught me in whirlpool of ear orgasm. I do want to get their other albums for my collection..but of course it is hard to find the older stuff of any band..*sigh*

5. Rachel317

Rachel317 Coiler and Sager!

I actually like all of LC's albums...I'm the least keen on In a Reverie, but that's not due to a lack of quality, I just think there are catchier, better songs.

I ADORE Unleashed Memories, the songs are epic (1.19, Cold Heritage, Wave of Anguish, Halflife, Hyperfast)...

However, this is difficult to answer, because I like just about every song on Karmacode, Shallow Life and Comalies so...I'm gonna say Karmacode, because you can rock out to EVERY song. :headbang:

6. modernsappho

modernsappho New Metal Member

This is a hard question. I'd say it's between the Lacuna Coil EP, and In a Reverie. My favorite are: "The Secret", "This is my dream", and "No need to explain" from the EP. From In a Reverie my favorites are "My Wings", "To myself I turned", "Stately lover", "Circle", "Honeymoon suite", and "Falling". Their earlier music was a lot more experimental, I think(Voice and music). I don't know if I think they're getting worse or just evolving. I think it's just not exactly the same music as before.

Unleashed Memories actually isn't a favorite of mine, although there are beautiful songs on there, such as Halflife, Cold Heritage, Current Obsession, Stars, etc etc. And I actually like some of the songs on KarmaCode("What I see", "Fragile", "Within me" is alright to listen to every once in a while...Well those are the only songs I like. I guess that's not a good thing.) I am not sure where "Spellbound" is from, as I haven't been listening to their new stuff lately. But I like this song, especially the guitars.

I at least think they deserve their new found success, even if it's caused them to go in a different direction, musically.

I started listening to them in the 90s. The cds barely work now, lol. They skip a lot.

7. rosecrance

rosecrance New Metal Member

I really enjoyed Comalies and Shallow Life. Wasn't a fan of Karmacode. :/ Should be getting Dark Adrenaline which I know I'm going to really like :D Just going to post in an old thread. :rofl:

8. bayonetta

bayonetta New Metal Member

Unleashed Memories, for sure. To Live is to Hide and When a Dead Man Walks are my favourite tracks.

9. zombiestench

zombiestench New Metal Member

Comalies, then Unleashed Memories

10. Nevermore_coiler

Nevermore_coiler New Metal Member

I would have to go with Dark Adrenilane