This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Feeling a little left out

Discussion in 'Abigail Williams' started by NeverHadACoolNICKkname, May 3, 2006.

1. NeverHadACoolNICKkname

NeverHadACoolNICKkname New Metal Member

So umm, yea. You guys live in Phx, but the only show you guys can get is in "Hollywood?" come on Riffy, Your too good to play a hometown show? What's up with that? hehe.

I really would like to check you guys out. I get to hear all the stuff from riffy (When we hang out, but now that your mr big rock star that don't happen), but still never been to a show.

HeHe. J/K man. Just ran across the board and wanted to sat what's up. Glad you got a bass player and am looking forward to the disk. I'll hit you up later.

Peace.
    Nick (the cool one) Hill.

2. sorceron

sorceron ken

riffy? hahah

3. NeverHadACoolNICKkname

NeverHadACoolNICKkname New Metal Member

Yup. We all know his as 'Riffy'

When I talk to my brother, if I say 'Brad' He doesn't know who I am talking about, but if I say 'Wanna go check out 'Riffy's show tonight' He knows exactly who I am talking about.

You have to admit... he is Riffy!:headbang:

4. Brad Riffs

Brad Riffs brad riffs

Hahaha...Nick...you crazy fuck. You'll get to see a show within time my friend.

5. Thorns On My Grave

Thorns On My Grave I Am Vengeance

Or you guys could always do a show in the Bay Area!

I am sadly going to the Key Club Emperor show, so I wont be seeing you with them... If i'd have known that, I would have gotten a ticket for the other gig, or even both... Nevertheless, when are you guys heading to the SF area?