This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Flourishing Illusions "All Seer" Review Participants!

Discussion in 'Metal Reviews' started by Flourishing Illusions, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Flourishing Illusions

Flourishing Illusions New Metal Member

Happy head banging day to everyone in the metal community.

I would like to ask a favor of anyone willing to participate. Flourishing Illusions, out of Omaha, NE, has released the single All Seer, off our upcoming album, Idle Wandering.

If I may ask of you all willing to listen to some new music, to check out our single and tell me what you think. Warts and all, without being an ass. I believe it is important to hear opinions of complete strangers, as well as those familiar with the genre of music. Comments on the song itself, as well as the recording/mixing are welcome.

Flourishing Illusions - All Seer: https://flourishingillusions.bandcamp.com/

Your contributing review will be most appreciated. Thank you ahead of time. Much Love! \m/
    -g-

*side note: If anyone has any good venue suggestions in surrounding city/states of Nebraska, FI is looking to do a mini-tour later in the year, and suggestions for venues excepting of metal would be awesome!

Attached Files: