This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

For the doom fans - Magic Circle

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by dcowboys311, Aug 27, 2012.

1. dcowboys311

dcowboys311 Member

I've been trying to hype this band for a while now but don't think I've mentioned anything here. Anyway, this record is sure to be top 5 when it's released. The two songs on youtube and the 7'' are both flawless. Absolutely killer live band, too. Stole the whole weekend for me at Chaos in Tejas this year. It was the first time in what seems like years where I ran to the merch booth and picked up everything they had for sale right after their set.....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z68MT2wlMm4&feature=related[/ame]

#1 dcowboys311, Aug 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2015
  2. DuchessOfDork

DuchessOfDork Member

I like it. They make me feel like I'm trudging through a swamp on my way to lay waste to an enemy village.

3. Palabra de Dios

Palabra de Dios Heavy Metal Weatherman

Yeah, this band rules. My buddy Jackson says they were high up there at Tejas for him too. Any clue if I can get that 7" anywhere other than if I were at the show?

4. nomisofsiman

nomisofsiman Member

Loved this when you posted it on the other forum. I have no way to play any vinyl though, so I'm gonna have to wait and hope they come out with a disc or at least downloads at some point (even though I hate buying downloads).

5. dcowboys311

dcowboys311 Member

The remaining 50-ish copies sold out online in under 30 minutes. One track from the 7'' will be on the album though. The other is exclusive.

6. Palabra de Dios

Palabra de Dios Heavy Metal Weatherman

I should have told you when you went to CiT: "IF ANYTHING AWESOME OCCURS, BUY ME IT TOO!"

I will let you know that next time.

PS: You better also like Pallbearer. They're doom band of the year for me right now.

7. SteelFireRecs

SteelFireRecs Member

DO these guys have a website or facebook?

8. dcowboys311

dcowboys311 Member

Nope. That'll probably be fixed once the record is released. Been postponed to late fall, I believe.