This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Forum must not Die

Discussion in 'Novembre' started by WINTERHEARTIST, Jan 24, 2013.

1. WINTERHEARTIST

WINTERHEARTIST New Metal Member

Come Back you all NOVEMBRE Fans, no better feeling elsewhere, This Forum is where the NOVEMBRE spirits unite, You can Start your blabbering here, and I will feel happy reading about NOVEMBRE and you.

2. bathory...

bathory... Member

I mostly lurk but I like Novembre, so I'll post in this thread for the cause.

Woo-hoo!

3. Alondate

Alondate Punisher

Hey guys! :) carmelo orlando is my friend on facebook but i am a little shy to ask him whats going on with novembre :/ how can i ask him? Give me a clue :)

4. WINTERHEARTIST

He is busy with his girlfriend these days hahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaha,joking, nice couple though :D , but I think I must not talk personal things about band. Ask anything, You listen the music, The third person, you understand music, You actually Listen to Carmelo, the first person, Be a fan!! If you don't get answer, why is that the problem, Novembre has given So much to us, that a no reply means nothing in front of it to be practical, Spiritually I am still talking about Corruption(give and take thing). Ask anything like a lunatic Fan and bug him.

5. WINTERHEARTIST

Here is a song I am listening today, and the second half of it remind me of Novembre things, does it? Amazing song by the way, epecially the second half

#5 WINTERHEARTIST, Jan 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2015
  6. HipnikDragomir

HipnikDragomir Il Greeco

I really hope they'll come out with a new album soon :(((((((

7. Alondate

Alondate Punisher

A couple of days ago, i tried to contact with carmelo via facebook but he did not answer my message :( because i dont want to be rude, i will not send him a message again.

http://www.jimmyness.com/2012/07/novembre-hasnt-broken-up.html
    in this link, it says that they are not broke up and they will reveal some unexpected news. what does that mean! :( PLEASE COME BACK!

8. Nostalgiaplatz

Nostalgiaplatz So why not moving?

That is a cool song WHA!

Regarding Novembre, I have not heard anything regarding split-up, but you have to realize Novembre is a niche band and makes not a lot of money, so this people have to have side jobs, which is generally a big barrier for creativity. Novembre has always been releasing albums around 3-5 years apart from the previous album. It sucks for us as fans, but that's the price for great music. Rock on and for those of you on facebook, a lot of us gather on the "novembre fans" page

9. WINTERHEARTIST

Novembre is band of music, of honour, I look forward to if Novembre tries to make a mainstream oriented album for a change, I look forward to any kind of music Novembre feels like offering. No band so far has that great honour Novembre has , in my sense. I don't know about practical world, it's quite style and business, I only know , musically, Novembre get what it deserve, it did, and with time it will. NOVEMBRE NEVER DIES. In few years, there comes cavalry.

10. Chiral

Chiral New Metal Member

I read on Novembre's site that they are working on something.. However this was a looooong time ago... I sincerely hope they record something - anything - sometime. I miss Novembre. :/

11. WINTERHEARTIST