This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Free "Vanishing Celestial Bodies" EP

Discussion in 'Neurothing' started by FAJFER, Aug 9, 2007.

1. FAJFER

FAJFER www.neurothing.com

Hi Neuromaniacs..

It seems quiet now but I know it's only beginning for big storm. We have good news, we will give one "Vanishing Celestial Bodies" EP every month for most active community members. We’d like to talk to you folks and hear what you have to say and what’s going on in your world. It’s a big inspiration for the band…

2. adamray

adamray New Metal Member

Make this a sticky topic mate, or an announcement (that way it will stay at the top of the page all the time so anyone can see it when they come to the forum and it doesn't get lost in the jungle of topics :))

3. FAJFER

Here we go...

4. ilomat

ilomat with black wings....

I wanna one!!! I'm so kind, polite, calmy....look in my eyes....I have black wings like an angel after some wierd events :devil:

5. BigPete25

BigPete25 New Metal Member

ive already ordered mine lol

but thats great of you guys to do that

thats what a lot of bands these days dont do, reward the fans

nice one mate

6. FAJFER

Hi, as we promised we have "Vanishing Celestial Bodies" EP for free for most active community member. This time the CD goes to Adamray!!! Thanks for supporting Neurothing's forum. Hope to see you more often.