This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

[FS] Basson 4x12 cabinet - UK

Discussion in 'Merch Stand' started by Meisterjäger, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Meisterjäger

Meisterjäger Douchebag

Hey guys,

Up for sale is my Basson 4x12! Bout 6/10 condition wise, it's done quite a few shows with a H&K Trilogy sat on it, and is really nicely bedded in, with just some cosmetic scuffs.

Here's a link to some pictures - http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/basson-b412-300w-4x12-cabinet/103880066

It's a 300 watt cab, HEAVY as hell, weight-wise, so you know it's built solid. Eminence Legend speakers, I believe, sounds HUGE with Peavey's and Mesa's. Bring out their characteristics really nicely - I've mainly used this cab with 6505's, Mesa Single and Dual Recs, a H&K Trilogy (gave the amp a whole new sound), and Line 6 HD147's.

Looking to get just £200 for the cab - only reason for selling is that my band are all about DI with Line 6 Pods these days, and it's taking up too much room to justify keeping! When you can tour Europe with a 3u rack, who needs a cabinet?! haha!

The cab's located in Chelmsford, Essex, and I can deliver it for the price of my fuel.

Drop me an email at jmorgan dot hughes at gmail dot com

Thanks!

2. Meisterjäger

Meisterjäger Douchebag

Bump.

El grande price drop

Will sell the cab for £125.