This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FS/FT - ESP USA Eclipse II Vintage White [UK]

Discussion in 'Merch Stand' started by Meisterjäger, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Meisterjäger

Meisterjäger Douchebag

Hey guys!

I'm selling my ESP USA Eclipse II. It's a Vintage White model, completely stock. It's been played - there's small marks along the edge of the body, but nothing you can even feel. That includes the regular buckle rash you'd find on a guitar that's been loved!

The biggest flaw is actually quite a weird one, and is pictured below. There's a kind of crack in the finish on the neck. It's almost impossible to feel, and is most certainly on a part of the neck that sees very little action anyway, so I would call it cosmetic. There's also a slight crack in the finish where one of the tuning peg screws has been over-tightened in the past.

Overall it's a really great playing guitar! As it's set right now with .010-.046 strings, it needs a slight truss rod adjustment. Only very slight, mind.

I'm looking for £750, o.n.o. The guitar's in Chelmsford, Essex.

The only trades I would consider for this guitar are Fender American Standard Strats or higher models. (s/s/s, maple fretboard, a Deluxe would be good).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    (Don't know why that's just a link.. haha)

As for references, I THINK I've done one or two trades from these forums before.. Certainly done quite a few through ss.org. Get in touch if you want specific pictures!

Thanks!

2. Meisterjäger

Meisterjäger Douchebag

BUMP

MASSIVE price drop - my IDEAL guitar has come up for sale and won't be around for long.

I WILL TAKE £650 cash/balance transfer for this guitar for as long as the other guitar is available!