This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FX-Board easy preset switching? [live use]

Discussion in 'Backline' started by Ngoc, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Ngoc

Ngoc Member

Hey guys,

I am searching for a multi-fx board with MIDI function to connect with my Marshall JVM410h.
    Do you know a good and cheap one (/w Reverb, Delay, EQ, Noise Gate) where I can create presets and then have, like an arrow down button, to just "scroll" through my presets?

I want one for the easiest live use, where I just need to push one button to change all the settings to the next preset and push the same button to get to the next one.

Thanks in advance, guys!

2. newamerikangospel

I have only done a four cable with a line6 m13, and found it to be pretty useful. You can create "scenes", storing several effects options to be recalled with one of the buttons. The only thing I though that was poorly designed was that you could only set a global position of the effects loop for slots (meaning selecting how many slots were before and after the amps preamp section). If I go back to playing live, I will probably buy another one for that purpose since they are cheap and didn't overly color the tone.